Hi. My name is Latiche Bush-Lane. I'm the Family & Community Partnerships Manager at Centers for New Horizons. Here's what I do at Centers:
• Oversee parent, family and community engagement systems/services for 4 Early/Head Start program locations.
• Provide support, training/technical assistance, and reflective supervision to a team of 8 Family Support Workers.
• Collaborate with other community agencies to form partnerships, advocate for the needs of families and develop a seamless system of social and community services.
• Monitor parent involvement activities, including father engagement activities, and manage budget.
• Provide support and organization to Parent Policy Committee to promote parent leadership and development.
• Participate in grant writing and seeking resources to enhance the family engagement service area through local, state and federal funding.