OakPark Impromptu Tennis--for Parents
Welcome parents! Ours is an online group to meet other parents to play tennis with. Use the group to make contact and arrangements. For example, a few parents and their kids meet at the park with parents taking turns being with the children. Or parents and kids may all play tennis.
To find folks to play with, send private messages on the Member gallery page. Pick people who play at about your USTA level.
- USTA ratings are self-assessments; click for more info.
- You can update your own info by clicking on your name at the top: My account/Edit profile.
Ah, tennis. One of life’s pleasures. If you see me or one of our members, please come over and say hello.
Please join us at our 2nd Annual INDOOR Holiday Impromptu Tennis Party, Sat., Dec. 19th, 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
- Membership at the tennis club is not required and you are welcome to bring guests.
- $15/person for two hours of tennis + pizza time.
- Location: Tennis & Fitness Center, 301 Lake St (at Ridgeland), Oak Park. (708) 386-2175.
We’ll have round robins where everyone plays everyone else.
If you like, you can also play pickleball. You can rent the...
Date: August 10th-14th