Cherrywood - Spring 2016
Quality center-based early learning programs like ours prepare young children for success in school and in all future endeavors.
Our infant toddler curriculum for children ages 0-3 focuses on a child’s
- Language development
- Physical development
- Social-emotional development
Our 'kindergarten ready' preschool curriculum for children ages 3-5 focuses on the
- Development of a love of reading and the related vocabulary.
- Introduction to basic math and science concepts.
- Integration of art, music, creative expression and computer learning.
- Fun field trips that supports in class learning.